Head, Workspace & Support, Technology and Operations
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Optimum Solutions , EA Lizenz Nr.: 07C3330
- 18 Feb 19
As part of the Bank’s digital transformation strategy, we are looking for a workspace specialist to partner with our Treasury & Markets technology and business stakeholders who will drive our technology and support customer journeys across our treasury and markets trading floors
Technology and Operations enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability, and innovation. we manage the majority of the operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
As part of the digital transformation strategy, we are looking for a workspace specialist to partner with our Treasury & Markets (T&M) technology and business stakeholders who will drive our technology and support customer journeys across our Treasury and Marketing trading floors – namely, to:
- Lead the Singapore and Hong Kong Desktop Support teams that install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7 and Windows 10 installations across the tradefloor;
- Collaborate with the wider ITT application support teams and Technology Services teams to improve the support experience of the traders and trader support staff;
- Manage disaster recovery trading floors and pandemic solutions, planning and participating in business continuity events;
- Architect, engineer and define standards for the next generation of trade floor, including desktop standardisation for Hong Kong, Singapore and our global trade-floors;
- Create and operate KPIs for the team, detecting repetitive incidents and problems; automating resolutions and digitising solutions;
- Define and articulate possible technical solutions to business stakeholders, while considering all functional as well as non-functional requirements (e.g. cost, performance, availability, consistency, scalability, security);
- Integrate Trade Servuces Trader Voice and Market Data Services products into Treasury & Market desktops and DR solutions: turret-less trader voice solutions, physical turret support and market data application support.
- Responsible for the desktop, articulate the roadmap for trade floor technologies and support globally;
- Lead the Hong Kong and Singapore Desktop Support teams, influencing technology colleagues globally to provide a uniform, global service;
- As senior global lead for all support escalations, disaster recovery and business continuity events, be prepared to take point and lead;
Participate in our digitization strategies, moving towards self-service and automation
Required Experience (Indicate nature and extent of work experience including minimum number of years required.)
- Degree in Computing / Computer Science / Engineering from a reputed University
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in IT infrastructure technology management and
- Minimum 10 years’ experience engineering and operating desktop deployments and complex VDI / App Delivery Virtualization projects using various technologies.
- Familiarity with trader voice technologies, including IPC, and market data applications.
- Familiarity with cloud-services and demonstratable ability to migrate services to the cloud
- Advanced and proven track record of engineering and supporting highly available Citrix environments involving XenApp and/or XenDesktop.
- Extensive skills with Windows Networking, Active Directory, and profile management.
- Minimum 5 years system experience in working with networking technologies (TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, network security) .
- Prepared to travel <10% of time.