Head of Asia Digital Strategy & Propositions
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Schroders aims to be a leading asset manager in the use of digital and you will operate in markets where the innovative use of technology, appropriately applied according to channel is vital. This includes responsibility for the deployment of web, social media and precision marketing strategies targeted at improving Schroders’ sales impact, creating efficient online service models and boosting our online brand. You need to have a strong knowledge of technology platforms and be able to bring to bear an understanding of web, CRM, social, monitoring, workflow and automated publishing solutions to Schroders’ business development in the region.
As the Head of Asia Digital Strategy & Propositions at Schroders, you will have a broad responsibility for proposition design and digital strategy in Asia Pacific, covering both strategic and operational aspects and providing digital enablement for Distribution, Client and Fund services.
On a strategic level, you will work closely with the Chief Digital Officer and Group Capability Lead, Digital Strategy & Innovation to create a regionally focused digital strategy and underlying platform that provides the desired customer experience and client services capability, and supports the business in harnessing opportunities brought about by digital technology.
You will be the main advocate for digital consumer proposition strategy in APAC. Working with regional and global senior digital management, you will ensure that the regional co-ordination and profile of consumer experience and resulting proposition strategy is delivered and represented at the highest levels. This will entail working closely with senior stakeholders at regional and group level across distribution, marketing and product.
- Co-develop and implement the APAC Digital strategy which should be aligned with the global strategic direction and incorporates the digital requirements of the regional business, as articulated by stakeholders from distribution, marketing, product and elsewhere.
- Collaborate with APAC IT Delivery to create the necessary platform and act as a product owner for digital client services, digital investment, digital compliance.
- Identify - and scrutinise for viability – opportunities to devise, develop and deploy new digital consumer propositions, both distribution-led and marketing-led. Lead execution of agreed opportunities and provide internal and external advocacy where appropriate.
- Lead and manage other digital-related business initiatives and project pipeline. Engage the stakeholders and work with relevant partners to execute.
- Champion region-wide commitment to digital transformation.
- Connect digital investments to enterprise KPIs / metrics and targets to measure additional business opportunities / results from positive digital transformation
- Responsible for digital consumer experiences and the life cycle of these operations.
- Build a close working relationship with, and provide support to, the senior regional marketing team in delivering against APAC digital marketing plans, ensuring the business priorities of the region are understood and supported.
- Manage regional budgeting process for Digital – collate all relevant data on local market activity, articulate rationale for regional spend and clearly link sales activity to marketing expense in reporting
- Review and monitor the digital marketing spend across the region, particularly advertising, to ensure that the budget is being used in the most effective manner.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
- A strategic thinker with a focus on digital initiatives in line with the business’ strategy and direction.
- Strong ability in conceptualizing new innovative ideas, and know how to navigate complex environments for results.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels.
- Extensive experience in managing both significant business and/or technology change projects across functional and geographical boundaries.
- Willing to take key decisions that may have a significant financial and/or operational impact on Schroders. Previous solutions may not always be available. Situations may be complex, involved and with considerable grey area.
- Must communicate at a highly advanced level with stakeholders in the organisation. This includes the ability to sell ideas and concepts to the highest levels within the organisation and drive them through to completion. The job holder will communicate the corporate vision and ideals throughout the Asia Pacific business.
- Will typically be required to undertake some of the following activities: lead digital marketing initiatives to drive sales; deliver sales propositions to clients; build the Schroders brand; be directly accountable for maintaining ongoing relationships at a senior level with regulators / strategic partners.
- Considerable experience in the financial sector.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.