The Role: A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading financial services providers as a leader of the group data science team. This role will work with senior stakeholders in the group to set up enterprise data science and AI strategy as well as build the data science capability for the company in Asia.
About the Company Culture:
- Multicultural, digitally savvy with a focus on Agile
- Responsible for setting enterprise-wide AI strategy, roadmap, process and tools to achieve AI Everywhere along customer journey and insurance value chain
- Drive the implementation of smart insurance strategic across 10 markets to achieve incremental APE, increase STU and STP, and improve customer experience and distribution productivity.
- Build Group Office high performance Data Science & Analytics team.
- Provide thought leadership, subject matter expert’s coach to country head of data or analytics.
- Enable country data science team by strategy design, best practice sharing, necessary training and coach.
- Master or PhD in Statistics, Maths, MBA, or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience.
- ~8+ years strong experiences with Customer Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and Business Intelligence program development and implementation.
- ~5 years team management experience.
- Familiar SAS, SPSS, R, Python, Spark, pylearn2, SQL and MLOps in Azure
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with business leaders to align with strategic goals.