Head of Engineering (Digital Platform) Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Key Responsibilities
- Deliver seamless consistent customer journeys across all domains across countries
- Be the subject matter expert for delivery of native customer experience across android, iOS and react based web platforms
- Drive adoption of the framework across various technology teams
- Champion the cause of reuse and lead the development teams to deliver high quality code
- Bring product thinking into all business requirements across countries
- Interface with business, UX and technology teams to drive to common requirements
- Spear lead the automation initiative across all domains
- Work and drive vendors to provide relevant solutions
- Interface with technology teams from other platforms as appropriate
- Instrument the pipelines to ensure process is followed and present metrics to senior management stakeholders
- Drive POCs to assess new solution/application paths
- Build competency center and subject matter expertise that business and tech stakeholders can depend on
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Implementing best practice engineering methods.
- Providing technical guidance to engineering teams and top management.
- Supporting established organizational objectives by developing goals and strategies.
- Finding and implementing ways to improve cost-efficiency.
- Hiring of right talent
- Hands-on experience with Full stack Development and/or Mobile Development.
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Proven leadership in delivering frameworks at enterprise level
- Understanding of test and build automation frameworks for web and mobile front-ends and back-end
- Must have experience in working in end-to-end delivery and cloud native tools
- Must have experience in delivering complex projects in a cross-geography setup
- Must have 15+ years of technology delivery experience with solid 5 years in Front End development
- Technical Lead experience in all aspects of technology like business applications, middle-ware, database technology, best practices, quality improvements and productivity improvements.
- Strong Problem-Solving skills and ability to solve unstructured problem and challenge status quo
- Experience with development and socializing of business case and conducting product roadshow
- Experience in developing and presenting solutions & design to design review boards.
- Ability to present to C-level executives
- Render consulting and technical support services on project implementation to the project team
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals
- Solid experience in Cloud Computing and Cloud Native Strategy
- Experienced in Agile methodology
- Strong communication Skill
- Capable to handle multiple concurrent initiatives.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.