My Client is an established multi-asset servicing specialist, one of the TOP global custodian. They are looking for a Head of Global Custody Operations to join and lead the Global Custody Operations team.
- Manages the Global Custody Operations team, acting as the single point of contact for clients such as Asset managers, fund managers banks and brokers to ensure instructions are processed and queries are responded in a timely manner.
- Representing the team in all internal and external discussions requiring input from the team.
- Ensuring that the organization, Global Custody Operations team and Other Operational teams, provide a high quality of service to their clients.
- Ensure an efficient client service delivery on daily basis such as Management of post trade client queries on International trade settlement / Corporate Action and Income / Tax / Money transfer activities
- Ensure adequate resource level in line with activity needs and with budget
- Perform regular reviews process and performance appraisal, as per Group policies
- Contribute to budget process locally in alignment with global and local objectives
- Support sales and product forces by acting as expert, including RFP participation.
- Ensure good level of communication with the Local Head of BSO, Local management, Regional Head of BSO as well as with relevant regional and global stakeholders
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Experience in leading a team in Global Custody Operation
Interested candidate, please hit APPLY NOW with your updated CV and we will get in touch with you for a confidential discussion
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cynthia Goh Jia Wen
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982959