Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 19 global locations and have raised over US$800 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As the Head of Growth (Singapore), you will lead the team who are responsible for acquiring, onboarding, retaining and monetising our SME / Start up customers in the Singapore. Reporting into the Head of SME (Hong Kong, and Singapore), you will fully own and expand the local team to drive exponential growth for Airwallex in the SME / Start Up segment.
On a day to day basis, you will
- Help define the key verticals and value proposition of our product for these customers to drive growth in your markets
- Own and build key channels including PR, Partnerships, Events and Outbound
- Work with the Digital marketing team to build out the right campaigns for customer acquisition
- Build out a commercial function for SMEs / Start Ups that will be responsible for onboarding, customer support, go-to-market and pricing
- Manage region performance
- Build product partnerships with local vendors as necessary
- Act as the 'face of Airwallex' in for the SME/Start Up business segment in your region
- Work hand in hand with other teams/regions to create the right user experience and tools to continue to drive exponential growth
- You are an experienced leader - You have owned the overarching growth and acquisition strategy and lead teams of 10 + people
- You still love being hands on - Especially while you build out your world class growth team
- You are not afraid to experiment - You think outside of the box when it comes to growth strategies
- You are data driven- With solid and numerical examples when it comes to demonstrating your previous success
- You understand budgets - and know how to balance customer growth with cost and retention rates in order to maximise return on investment and value for spend
- You are a thought leader - who enjoys sharing your knowledge and keeping across the latest trends and insights of the digital landscape
- You are a team player - and love managing internal stakeholders as well as external agency partners
Skills and experience you'll bring:
- Demonstrable experience leading teams of 10+ people
- 10 + years experience in a growth focused role
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (ie. Marketing, eCommerce, Business)
- Experience in high volume growth (preferably in the B2B space)
- Understanding of what it takes to work with an early stage company
- Evidence of success in growing customer base from the ground up
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You'll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.