Our client, an upcoming major player in the Digital Banking space in Singapore, is looking for an experienced Vendor Management & Outsourcing specialist. As a Lead, Vendor Management & Outsourcing you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges they are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for their customers.
- Vendor selection and onboarding: Work closely with the various teams to onboard right vendors.
- Lead and work vendor and contract owners for all risk approvals required and ensure compliant vendor onboarding
- Vendor Tracker: Timely circulation of vendor onboarding tracker and regular sessions with contract and risk owners to drive timely onboarding.
- Drive core team and contract owners for contract closure and central lead to work with senior management, Risk stakeholders and contract owners for vendor onboarding prioritization and closure.
- Engineering: Participate in architecture forum, discussions to understand right vendor fit for the digital bank.
- Audit & Compliance: Ensure compliant vendor onboarding and at the same time work with risk stakeholders to simplify the process. Responsible for compliance related policies and procedures.
- Key Vendor Contract: Contact point for vendor for key updates, drive contract and risk closure
- Finance: Work with central team and Finance for timely payout and provide benchmarking for right vendor choices.
Required Skills and Experience
- One or more relevant university qualifications (Post Grad / BEng)
- Strong Vendor Management, Third-party Risk Management and MAS Outsourcing experience is a must
- Entrepreneurial / tech-founder experience ideal
- 10+ years as a Project Management experience in a Financial Institution setting, particularly within Vendor Management
- 7+ years as a technical lead in Vendor Management and Technology
- 5+ years managing tech platforms / Agile Tools
- Banking / fintech / DevOps / SysAdmin / Senior Exec experience beneficial
- Candidate with experience /exposure to banking risk workstreams / processes & MAS regulatory requirement knowledge will be beneficial
If you are keen on this role, please APPLY now or email Cain Yee - email@example.com
EA Licence No - 11C5502
Reg No -R1329079