Hedge Fund Analyst Private Banking
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A significant and dynamic position as Hedge Fund Due Diligence Analyst for Private & Alternative Markets within our business area Investment Solutions & Products (IS&P) in the International Wealth Management division based in Hong Kong.
- Exciting opportunity to become a specialist in working with hedge funds, semi-liquid private markets funds and alternative risk premia and to build a strong network within Credit Suisse.
- Seek to actively support Senior Hedge Fund Due Diligence Analysts and Portfolio Managers and assist with the selection of hedge funds for clients.
- Perform a variety of tasks in the areas of hedge fund & semi-liquid private markets funds due diligence and research which includes meeting a diverse set of hedge fund managers & semi-liquid private markets funds, assisting in the development and maintenance of the monitoring and selection framework
- Advise internal and external clients on hedge fund and semi-liquid private markets funds.
- Opportunities to grow within our organization and to cultivate know how on various topics related to liquid alternative investments.
- Work within a forward-thinking, highly motivated and globally distributed team
- Are you a dedicated and highly motivated individual who establishes positive relationships with key partners and can make things happen? Then, join us to develop our business.
- A university degree or an equivalent education
- Familiar with key terms of the hedge fund & private markets industry and have a good understanding of alternative investment strategies (e.g. hedge funds, risk premia, private markets)
- Previous experiences in alternative investments is a must
- The quality of work meets high standards and as a proven self-starter and possess problem solving ability as well as work well in a collaborative environment assisting with the team's success
- Focused and committed person with outstanding interpersonal ability and loves working with a strong attention to detail
- As a dedicated and trustworthy team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude and use your excellent organizational skills in order to work in a very detailed and efficient way
- Outstanding computer literacy (especially MS Office, programming experience would also be beneficial) and analytical skills
- Proficient in English, Mandarin or other languages are a plus as you will be required to liaise with Chinese and Asian language speaking clients
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.