ICS Risk Quant
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Modelling and Analytics:
- Identify and collect external and internal data source for research analysis.
- Research, design, improve cyber risk quantification model.
- Conduct analysis of risk profiles on ad-hoc basis and able to turn around at short notice.
- Articulate model concepts to stakeholders in business-friendly manner.
- Maintain methodology documentation on a regular basis.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Manage backlog for product development which includes data sourcing, calculation and reporting.
- Attend daily stand-up as a product owner to monitor development progress and answer necessary queries.
- Conduct UAT testing with complete test cases.
- Communicate product features and values to stakeholders and collect feedbaack for backlog.
- Master/PhD degree in a quantitative field such as (Applied) Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Financial Engineering or Data Science.
- 8 years of working experience in Banking industry
- 3 years of risk modelling - Market, Credit, Operational or Cyber Risk
- 2 years of experience in either a Product Owner or Business Analyst role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have in-depth experience in Advanced Excel and Power Point
- Programming language such as VBA, Python, Java, etc.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.