IT Business Analyst - Supply Chain Financing Solutions
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
• To beef up the CSC solutions delivery team with Business Analysts to take ownership of the requirements and functional specifications development for CSC global releases of Front Office & Back Office applications.
• To work with Product Managers and Operation users from all the regions (APAC/Dublin/NAR) on the requirements gathering, impact analysis and develop functional specifications for the enhancements. CSC Business Analyst is also responsible to define the test scope of SIT, UAT, and NRT and validating test outcomes with the users and testers.
• To ensure the business/operational objectives of the new business requirements are well defined via:
o Performing systematic business analysis,
o Validating business requirements to align with business/operations needs as well as IT architecture and security standards.
o Designing functional solutions & user workflows and documenting Functional Specifications.
o To walkthrough requirement and proposed solutions to all stakeholders and get it reviewed and signoff.
o To validate Technical design to ensure it is aligned with functional solution.
• To develop SIT/UAT/NRT scope and approach. To guide Testing team in writing test scenarios/cases and review to get signoff from stakeholders. To rationalize test cases when needed to match with available resources and target timeline.
• To validate SIT test results produced by testing team to signoff.
• To assist users in planning/executing UAT, analyzing defects, and defining defects priority for fix delivery by development team.
• Documenting/reviewing user manuals and procedures as required
• Assist in providing tactical/strategic solutions for new client requirements
• Assist in the conversion/migration exercise where necessary
• For production defects, perform functional analysis and propose solutions.
• Ensure Bank compliance policies and CIB ITO APAC standards/practices are strictly followed.
Specific Qualifications Required
• Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Corporate Banking environment with last 3-4 years as Trade Finance Business Analyst.
• Strong functional & business analysis skills with ability to communicate and bridge between business/operations & IT.
• Good functional experience in Supply chain/Trade/Electronic invoicing applications.
• Good team player with great commitment and attitude.
• Good communication and coordination skill among multiple teams that are cross cultural and cross country.
• Ability to work independently.
• Familiar with standard formats such as XML, SWIFT, EDIFACT, ISO20022 & data transformations.
• Fluency with reading/speaking in Mandarin/Cantonese language is added advantage to liaise with North Asia stakeholders.