IT Consultant (FICO
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 Jan 19
IT Consultant (FICO
Our client provides the whole range of the brand's products and solutions across the South East Asia and Pacific (APAC) region. The region has 52 manufacturing sites, which hold as a key hub for production activities supporting the consumer, solutions and business.
Role: IT Consultant (FICO AMSM AC )
* Provide Level 1 and Level 2 SAP support to all company globally
* Provide consultation and assistance and team work to all related parties: business clients, local IT, Management for the resolution of client issues on all inquiries and issue or change request
* Perform system and integration testing including the functionality, performance and fit to ensure that it meets the original requirements and works within the defined constraints.
* Monitor end-to-end SAP business applications in order to proactively identify or resolve Incidents in accordance with operational standards and procedures and to ensure application availability based on service level objectives
* Ensure compliance of internal policies & company procedures as well as all issue and change request are carried out effectively and efficient within the target SLA.
* Able to do standby support, offsite support or onsite support as needed
* Implement production support procedures (e.g., administration, monitoring, Incident resolution, documentation) in order to maintain customer service
* SAP proficiency in FI/CO core modules is a must (GL, AP, AR, Asset Management, Profit Center & Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, Material Ledger, etc)
* Strong in business processes & technical skills (SAP FI/CO configuration)
* Strong knowledge in Records-to-reports processes, and integration between logistics modules with FI/CO.
* Strong knowledge of info structure creation, configuration and updated rules
* Able to deliver the project on time and successfully.
* Able to communicate well at all levels.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good documentation skills using MS Office applications
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to Anchal Bali at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration No R1324747
EA Licence No 11C5502