IT Delivery Lead - Midas Plus
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG
- 21 Feb 18
Are you interested in delivering projects and providing L3 support services for a core banking application used for Wealth Management Operations? Do you have a passion for analyzing business processes and specifying IT solutions? Then we are interested to meet you!
Working from our Singapore office your responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct business requirement gathering activities, determine best solutions and anchor implementation
- Support in the areas of quality control and project management, coordinate the work of more junior developers and the project team
- Analyze, negotiate, validate, reconcile and communicate software change requirements considering respective impact on different business operations
- Project planning and implementation proposals, considering feasibility in terms of costs, delivery capacity and timelines, gather all relevant sign-offs
- Ensure IT project deliverables are implemented on time, within budget and with good quality
- Managing and providing L3 support services for the Core Banking System, providing analysis, solutions, and fix delivery.
- Management of Software Components, working with the Service and Product Manager on identifying and managing the application risks, performing control functions, and adherence to the Minimum Enterprise Requirements, and management of exceptions, where necessary.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Youâ€™ll be working in Group Technology, WMIT Securities Operations Development Team in Singapore. As a Delivery lead, BA, and PM you will be engaged with implementing solutions to business initiatives mainly in Securities and FX/MM Clearing and Settlements, Sub-Ledger Accounting, Cash Management and Payments. During the entire SDLC phases you will work closely together with other delivery organizations, other interfacing teams and with APAC Ops stakeholders. Your team will consist of internal developer/s and external vendors providing software maintenance support for the Commercial Off-the-Shelf Core Banking Solution.
Your experience and skills
- Worked in a similar position before at a global organization, preferably from the financial sector
- A thorough understanding of Clearing and Settlements for Securities Trades, FX and Money Market deals. Understanding of General Ledger Accounting, Current Accounts and Payments.
- at least 10+ years of solid experience on a Midrange (iSeries/AS400) project delivery with 5+years' experience as project leader/analyst in development projects and/or support services
- proven track record as business analyst as well as project manager on small to mid-scale projects, strong experience in the analysis and design of operational processes
- strong interpersonal and communication skills; very well-versed in asking the right questions and transferring the answers into appropriate business specifications
- excellent data analysis skills and the ability to query/work with data to facilitate requirements capture and driving outcomes in projects with wide ranging stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience on Commercial Off-the-Shelf Core Banking systems (Midas Plus, T24, Finacle, Flexcube), with specific experience on Midas Plus or Midas R4 being preferred
- Experience working on an Agile Software Development process would be a plus
- expert in applying business analysis techniques and in producing high quality work-products
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable in interacting with senior stakeholders
- experienced in working as part of a large organization with globally distributed teams
- flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.