IT Engineer (1 year contract)
- Singapur, Singapore
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 Feb 19
IT Engineer (1 year contract)
Your role as an IT Engineer
As IT Engineer you are the authority in that specific field and have a proven track record. You are a team player who is technically passionate, proud of your craft and is solution-focused.
Majority of the applications are under outsourcing arrangement or are 3rd party vendor applications, the IT Engineer needs to maintain strong operational relationship with out Head Office colleagues and 3rd party. He/She will collaborate on a daily basis to discuss solutions and to share relevant information.
Your key responsibilities
You are responsible for on boarding and support of a broad range of applications, including desktop clients, web applications, server and application components and cloud-based services.
We are looking for
- Operate the service/application on a daily basis.
- Identify and resolving problems both as a result of incidents and for continuous improvements.
- Take appropriate action after deployments if the application is not working in line with what was expected.
- Draft test scenarios for application changes.
- Perform Acceptance Tests.
- Report incidents to 3rd party, provides 2nd line support, monitors progress of 3rd line support of 3rd party on high priority incidents and escalates timely when applicable. In case of incidents on you may in addition solve the incidents yourself.
- Align with 3rd party on release planning and arranges ING response, test, communication on new (SaaS) releases and patches, where needed Verify that the configured parts are still adequate after a new release Continuously improve the automation of testing within the company
- 8-10 years' experience in business analysis, web development on ASP.NET 4.0 or above, day to day production support and have a good understanding of Database Fundamentals (SQL/Oracle), SSH File Transfer Protocol, batch scripting, excel macros, Apache Tomcat, WSFTP Scripting, IIS configuration
Proven track record and technical skills
You are a competent Engineer and have the education and professional certifications required for this function. On top of the experience and specialized knowledge related to its function as Engineer, the IT Engineer has:
- experience in engineering role in Agile teams:
- Hands-on development experience in programming languages (e.g., C++, C#) and the Java/J2EE platform
- SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Fortify, GIT, Jenkins, Nolio, Artifactory and other Continuous Delivery suite
- ServiceNow for tracking team backlog, change, requests and incident management
- knowledge of the business of the Tribe you work in
- Regulatory requirements for FATCA/CRS/MAS reporting, Swift messaging, HR processes
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R11874545