This is a permanent opportunity with an International School in Singapore. They are looking for candidates with strong IT Infra background and experience as IT Infra Manager.
Our client is an International School,one of the leading inclusive British international schools in South East Asia. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
As IT Infra Manager you will be responsible for:
- Take a lead role in the whole school IT Steering Committee to develop a clear, and achievable school IT vision, strategic plan, and action plans.
- To successfully lead, manage and develop a team to effectively operate and develop all IT services to meet changing school needs.
- To make sure the IT Support Team's knowledge is kept up to date to be able to efficiently manage and constantly improve modern IT cloud and hardware services and support the school's operational and educational needs.
- To develop and maintain school policies that are aligned with NAE standards and policies to secure correct use of IT services and equipment in school.
- To manage and control the whole school IT budget; prepare quotations and estimates for repair, maintenance, and replacement of IT equipment
- Follow NAE Cyber Security Guidelines and implementation of mitigation activities to prevent any possible intrusions, prevent loss of data through illegal access and damage by malware/viruses.
- To successfully manage service management by successfully implementing and using NAE standard Service Management system Service Desk Plus.
- To follow NAE Change Management processes.
As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience as an IT Infrastructure Manager. You will also have experience from supporting an Office 365 centric organisation. (Office, Teams, OneNote, SharePoint, OneDrive).
Experience from supporting an Azure Cloud environment, being supported by a centralized IT Organisation. Advanced working knowledge of managing modern infrastructure (HW and SW). Advanced working knowledge of the following Microsoft technologies: Windows Servers, Windows 365, SQL Server. (To be reduced by migrating to the cloud).
- Advanced working knowledge of security firewalls (Fortinet and Smoothwall preferred), Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune), Windows Defender ATP.
- Advanced working knowledge of standard & wireless networking technologies including the Cisco Meraki family of devices.
You will be part of an organisation that sees value in investing in its employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.