IT QA & Test Engineer
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG
- 17 Jan 19
IT QA & Test Engineer
Are you an experienced Test Engineer with good understanding of the Security IT area? In Global Engineering we are currently looking for a QA Test engineer who will ensure the service for our Security IT Clients is delivered with high quality.
We are looking for a person to:
- design automation framework, automate functional/regression test packs using available tools
- test data creation, execution, integration with test management tools and reporting
- create, execute and document tests (technical, functional and non-functional)
- ensure adherence to the UBS testing standards, processes and methodologies to ensure efforts are delivered on time and within budget
- direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- develop the project test strategy, supporting business case, quality expectations to meet the needs of customers together with the test manager
- review test coverage for test data, requirements, and test cases.
- drive improvement within the project to ensure effective and efficient testing
You will join the QA & testing team under Global Engineering. Team is providing service for Security IT and Automation and Tooling. In your role you will be working with the 3rd party service provider across all regions and will be responsible for relevant Release/Change test management.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?