- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 15 Jul 19
IT Risk Specialist
Our Client is a fintech startup and is one of the top-tier fintech companies in China and a subsidiary of one of the biggest insurance platform there. They are looking for an IT Risk Specialist to join them as soon as possible as they have plans to expand this year.
The job responsibilities include:
Oversee the tasks and delivery of the function’s responsibilities to ensure operational accuracy, issue resolution responsiveness, cost effectiveness, and risk mitigation. Specific functional responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Infrastructure Services
- Information Security
- Technology Risk & Controls
- Outsourcing Management, Risk & Controls
- Regulatory Compliance (for Technology & Outsourcing)
- Risk & Audit (for Technology & Outsourcing)
Responsible for ensuring that the Technology and Outsourcing are in compliance with all regulatory (especially Singapore MAS) and my client's Policy, Standards and Procedures, and ensure that the controls are operating to the standards set.
Responsible for documenting and maintained records to demonstration Technology and Outsourcing compliance
Plan, design and conduct reviews in Technology and Outsourcing risk and compliance
Act as liaison for my client with various risk and audit functions, as well as external parties, including regulators, in the areas of Technology and Outsourcing
Work closely with technology, business, risk, audit functions and external parties to remediate any gaps in Technology and Outsourcing.
Responsible for end-to-end problem solving and coordinate between all functions to ensure timely, appropriate resolution of Technology and Outsourcing-related problems, and long-term service improvements.
In the areas of outsourcing and IT infrastruction/production support:
Act as liaison overseeing the production infrastructure and the Office Automation systems in Singapore
Deal with procurement and contracts pertaining to production infrastructure and Office Automation
Set up and help to maintain OA systems (with support from 3rd parties/vendors)
Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, support rollout/cutover/deployment activities, together with the Shanghai/Shenzhen teams managing the overall infrastructure
Maintain a trusted, collaborative relationship with stakeholders to ensure smooth operations.
- The successful candidate is likely to hold a strong (or higher) Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management or other relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years' proven experience in infrastructure/infosec/technology/outsourcing risk management, and/or in similar capacity compliance, risk or audit functions.
- A good understanding of technology platforms and investment management type data used in financial services, especially in infrastructure such as Windows and networking systems
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with management, along with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Understanding of and conversant in Chinese is required.
Interested candidates can apply to this role or can send their CV directly to me to email@example.com.
Please note that this role will be in Singapore
*Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest