See job description for details
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated individual to join our team in NCS. At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you!
Business used to rely on technology, now business is technology, and customer experience is the IT experience. Navigating and harnessing this digital transformation quickly is how to get ahead but it comes with challenges. NCS designed to help accelerate digital transformation by making Hybrid IT simple and powering the new way of operations. By leveraging NCS's strength in infrastructure, partner ecosystems and end-to-end lifecycle experience, solutions are optimized supporting unique business demands.
The Transformation Office brings together a creative workforce that innovates and revolutionise our workplace & customers' experience. We imbue a culture of commitment to operational excellence, collaboration, people development, and creative thinking. We inspire an outcome that transforms and modernised the way people live and work. Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, designing, installing, testing and implementing systems in accordance to specifications and service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming and configuration.
- Plan, design, install, test and implement systems in accordance to specifications and service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming and configuration.
- Manage systems changes through established change request process and provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate and provide temporary and / or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Monitor and measure the performance and availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance and availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level (e.g. service request, system availability),
- Document and maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures and disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project team.
- Ensure the management of ICT systems adhere to established ISO20000 and ISO27001 processes/ procedures, ITIL best practices and methodologies where applicable.
- Manage budget, resources and schedule for system implementation /operation activities.
- Established facility management standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across project/facility management teams.