Infra Tech Lead Analyst - Networks
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide network operations support for ICG Global infrastructure and E-trading zone projects from initiation to closure in colocation facilities, data center, extranets.
- Provide expert level network engineering to support a wide range of deployment activities with a focus on routing and switching and the Cisco product line.
- Responsible for designing and implementing solutions leveraging and expanding on existing design standards, raising changes as needed and deploying new technologies as required by the project including delivering the requisite level of network resiliency and for testing network failover.
- Projects will range from the design and build-outs of new locations to the rollout of new features and functionality for global initiatives in support of global market data applications, financial systems and infrastructure involving high volume low latency securities trading.
Job Family Group:
- Proven experience (min. 8 years) working with high end routers (ASRs/ISRs) and switches (Cisco Nexus 3500, 9000, Arista 7200 series).
- Experience in building/ supporting extranet and colo (low latency and high frequency) including multicast market data and L1 matrix switching, Netoptics taps and Corvil latency analysis is a plus
- Minimum CCNP; CCIE is a plus but not mandatory.
- Expertise in routing and switching, including BGP, OSPF, HSRP, VRF, NAT, ACL's and IP Multicast routing
- Experience of using WANs (Metro Ethernet, leased line, MPLS etc.), Ethernet Private Line & DWDM.
- Preferably worked within large financial or banking network operation/implementation team.
- Analyze and solve business or technical problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate to internal clients through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing, presenting).
- Willingness to stay on the leading edge of technology by learning new techniques
- Willing to work during weekends for implementation of network changes.
- Willing to work for extended working hours when needed.
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Hands on experience in network automation thru scripting language such as Python etc is beneficial
Technology Job Family:
Infrastructure Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting