See job description for details
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Infrastructure Engineer to join our NEXT Solutions team in NCS.
At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you!
Infrastructure Messaging engineer works closely within a group on the operation, administration and maintenance of the messaging systems. Responsibilities
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Provide technical support to helpdesk case escalations / cases relating to Messaging Systems, and document the escalation and resolution
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web based tools and email.
- Tracking and monitoring the progress of all related requests till completion
- Messaging log tracking & troubleshooting
- Perform basic system administration and process standard service request relating to Messaging system
- Responding to service/server Health monitoring alert from monitoring systems
- Perform daily operational procedures on systems including routine check of system availability
- as well as utilization
- Provide support for Server reboot based on Work instructions
- Post Preventive maintenance (patching) system health check base on work instruction
- Candidates should be familiar with Window server 2012/16, Microsoft Exchange (2013/2016) and Skype for business 2015. Have experience /familiar with and troubleshooting the following technologies - Microsoft Outlook 2013/16, OWA , SMTP protocol- SMTP, Exchange Online
- Candidates are required to handle clients professionally during all interfaces, and are customer oriented, and work effectively both independently and in a team environment.