Innovation Lead - Organization / Strategy / Audit / Quality Singapore
Core Duties/ Responsibilities:
Under the joint supervision of Societe Generale Group Director of Open Innovation and the Chief Operating officer for South Asia & India, the Innovation Lead will:
Profile Required Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Identify, assess, and help to develop stronger relationships with ecosystems
- Monitor and report on topics of interest for the Group Innovation and Business lines. Stay on top of technology trends, which impact the financial services industry and help Senior Leadership to identify future opportunities for digital partnerships
- Spot new technologies, platforms or startups, which could be leveraged through POCs or pilots across Societe Generale entities. Engage with startups to better understand their value proposal and provide a first level assessment of their potential relevance for Societe Generale, as a business partner.
- Establish day to day and business relationships with AsiaPac partners and maintain roadmaps to ensure continuous growth of services and platforms. Own the partnerships lifecycle process post-close, including onboarding to account management
- Be an evangelist to promote partnerships as a way of doing business; develop communication strategy and plan to proactively engage key stakeholders
- Help to set-up, plan and coordinate Learning Expeditions for Executives and Managers.
- Spot meaningful innovation events in the region and help securing speaking slots (keynotes, panels...).
- Contribute to feed Societe Generale various internal communication streams and communities.
The ideal candidate will have a:
- Post-Graduate Degree in Business or Finance.
- Good knowledge of the financial services and/ or insurance industries acquired through a former experience in a strategy department or at a consulting firm.
- Proficiency in analyzing business models and value proposals served by strong analytical skills.
- Ability to synthetize and make the information appealing to all.
- True passion for all things digital
- Ability to understand Tech served by an endless curiosity.
- First class written & verbal communication skills, able to present and influence at C-level
- Collaborative, positive and self-motivated with a "can do" attitude
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional team player and proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Curious, humble, "no task is too small" mindset
- Fluent in English and ideally in one other Asian language.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. For over 150 years, Societe Generale has been constantly innovating to better serve its customers.
Digital transformation is a priority of Societe Generale's "Transform to Grow" strategic plan. As both an industrial and a cultural revolution, it is having an impact on all Societe Generale group's entities and locations.
Ranked number one in 2018 for its digital maturity among French CAC40 companies, Societe Generale draws on numerous key advantages: a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, recognized technological expertise and an open innovation strategy, launched several years ago, to open the Bank to the global ecosystem of innovation.
The digital transformation led by Societe Generale is based on a proactive innovation policy that involves all the Group's businesses, functions and geographies. For several years, Societe Generale has been opening to the external startup ecosystem by strengthening its relationships with these innovative players, in the form of commercial partnerships, equity investments or acquisitions.
The group leverages on a network of 9 innovation centers, including AsiaPac.
In the course of its development, Societe Generale is looking for an Innovation Lead based in Singapore.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000QEH
Business unit: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
Starting date: 25/10/2019
Date of publication: 26/09/2019