A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a IRD Operations Analyst to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating, maintaining and investigating reference data across the firm’s strategic instrument reference data platform (GIM) and various legacy applications acting as guardians of that data and responding to request and queries from the users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create new instruments for various Equities and Equity Derivatives products in Reference Data systems
- Update/modify assets based on internal client initiated changes (Middle Office, Trade Support, Settlements) or corporate actions.
- Regular maintenance of securities that require updates on a daily basis from sources like Bloomberg, Reuters etc.
- Perform research through Bloomberg and Reuters to find missing or additional information required to complete set up or maintenance.
- Participate/Coordinate in special projects such as; data clean up, process improvement analysis, metrics reporting
- Plan and prioritize all projects handled by the team.
- Ensure Checklist, Metrics and EOD activities are completed and signed off.
- Ensuring timely updating/review of SOPs, Issue Logs and Project tracker.
- Handling and monitoring issue and query mails and escalating issues promptly to the Team Leader
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Business / Banking and Finance / Economics or equivalent disciplines
- 1-3 years of financial services / banking operations experience
- Knowledge of external reference data providers –BLOOMBERG, REUTERS, etc. will be an advantage
- An understanding of the financial markets.
- Able to build relationships and partner across the broader organization.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through
- A flexible work approach – be willing to operate within a shift environment with daily shift allowance
- Knowledge of handling various related instrument reference data, Middle office functions - desirable
- Proficient in MS excel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496