Insurance Product Expert - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Insurance Product Expert.
In this role, you will
- Participate in client discussions to value add in the needs based consultative process to help meet the clients financial goals
- Provide technical expertise and specialized advise when dealing with particular client needs and help improve client satisfaction and Premier Relationship Manager Productivity
- Perform coaching on individual or team basis to enhance specific knowledge or skill to better identify opportunities all the way to deriving at pleasant customer experience through suitable recommendations
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder with concrete experience in either a retail banking or insurance agency environment
- Proven experience in maximising customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, providing information about products and services that suit and fulfill customers needs.
- Accreditation in CHI, CGI and CMFAS Modules 1, M5, M6, M8 and M9 is essential.
- Outgoing disposition, well equipped with good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a high level of drive to excel.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AC92
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited