Insurance Service Officer
The Field Sales Officer is an entry-level position responsible for meeting sales targets for financial products and services within their assigned district or location in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales team. The overall objective is to utilize basic product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs. Responsibilities:
- Proactively approach Citi clients to establish real needs, understand the client and their requirements, and interest them in Citi's products
- Provide advice and product information to Citi clients as appropriate, outlining features and benefits
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships
- Perform the necessary processes, procedures and verbal dialogues to effectively customize offers and cross sell an expansive set of products and services to new and existing customers
- Achieve or exceed decided sales targets
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience in financial sales and customer service preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated Influencing and relationship management skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .