Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
The incumbent will lead in the definition and development of architecture, design, requirements and specifications for the Integration/ESB layer that will enable Network to expose its capabilities via a common set of APIs and information model. This layer will need to provide agility for Network in a cost-effective manner as well. Responsibilities
Ideal Candidate should have
- Define and develop the architecture, design, requirements/specifications for common API and information model that exposes end-to-end network services/capabilities.
- Define and develop the architecture, design and delivery approach that enable agility and cost effectiveness in implementation and handling changes.
- Develop the architecture, design, requirements/specifications and govern the development of the integration layer that enables Networks to transform independently and for others to be shielded from these changes.
- Lead in the delivery of the Integration/ESB solution, ensuring the architecture and requirements/specifications are met.
- Collaborate and leverage from other domains on design, practices, methodologies, tools, analytics and others.
- Work with teams across different domains and manage stakeholders at Director and VP level
- 10+ years' experience in the field of IT/telecommunication and software related development
- Knowledge of telecom architecture and standards such as eTOM
- Understand the overall telecom environment - BSS/OSS, telco services, and their challenges
- Development of large scale software, in particular in the Solution/Architect role
- Proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders, in particular at Director and VP level
- Managed technical teams
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skill, working independently is essential
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.