Internship - Test Automation (Compliance and Corporate IT)
- Singapur, Singapore
- Praktika / Traineestellen, Vollzeit
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 Sep 17
Test Automation. The Trainee will be trained to gain functional and technical knowledge on Compliance and Corporate Banking systems. He will propose a scope and design for the study with one or multiple purpose(s. Enable DevOps practice through UI tests Automation. Understand how Selenium works and define usage and best practices for the tool. Elaborate with the help of Business Analysts and Architect a Proof of Concept to showcase the feasibility and benefits of the tool. Define guidelines of when and where to use Selenium. Report directly to Senior Architect.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
During a 6 months internship, the Trainee will integrate the Compliance and Corporate IT Development teams; he will be trained on the team’s core technical knowledge and activities through mentoring and workplace training. In the frame of the DevOps transition, he will bring his knowledge and skills into practice by designing and prototyping practices around UI tests Automation
The Trainee will be trained to gain functional and technical knowledge on Compliance and Corporate Banking systems. He will propose a scope and design for the study with one or multiple purpose(s):
- Enable DevOps practice through UI tests Automation
- Understand how Selenium works and define usage and best practices for the tool
- Elaborate with the help of Business Analysts and Architect a Proof of Concept to showcase the feasibility and benefits of the tool
- Define guidelines of when and where to use Selenium
- Report directly to Senior Architect
The Trainee will communicate with our global team (Paris Head Office and Local Singapore Development teams) and experience an onshore/offshore setup in a Compliance industry environment. During the entire training period, The Trainee will be supervised by the Head of Architecture and Technical Expertize Section for Compliance and Corporate IT in all respect of his duties and progress reporting.
Competences and Skills:
- Fluent in English as acting in a multi-cultural environment.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
The scope will be adapted depending on the situation and the progress of the trainee.
Apply at email@example.com and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.