Our client is an Asian Family Office looking to expand their investment operations. They are looking to hire an Investment Manager, Asset Allocation. This is a new role reporting to the Senior Portfolio Manager (SPM).
The candidate is responsible for
(a) developing and implementing macro strategies for short term tactical asset allocation decisions; and
(b) developing and implementing medium/long term strategic asset allocation strategies.
Allocation views will be across a broad range of assets classes, including both public and private market asset classes. The candidate is required to have multi asset experience and is responsible for formulating and recommending tactical asset allocation macro investment ideas to the SPM.
- Develop a robust tactical asset allocation framework/models based on both quantitative and qualitative methods with predictive signals for guidance to our macro investing activities on equities, bonds and funds.
- Recommend tactical asset allocation strategies within the allowable limits of the strategic asset allocation parameters taking into account the return targets and risk appetite of the portfolio
- Key strategies could involve a combination of asset allocation, style selection, derivatives overlay, in conjunction with economic regime identification
- Participate in the strategic asset allocation process to meet the medium/long term risk return objectives of the portfolio
- Idea generation covers both public and private market asset classes
- Facilitate derivatives strategies for efficient portfolio management and FX hedging purposes
- Keep abreast of global developments in the capital markets, providing both the investment team and committee with key market updates and economic developments
- Takes accountability in adhering to the investment policy guidelines
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline (Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or similar), with CFA preferred
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in an asset allocation role or a related capacity
- Strong quantitative and financial modelling background with hands on experience on building tactical asset allocation models
- Broad exposure to, and expertise in a variety of asset class, including equities, fixed income as well as derivative products
- Data driven mindset with investment recommendations backed up with data and not simply just narrative
- Self driven and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- This role is suited for candidates seeking a stable work environment in a self starter and team based work environment
If this is something you would be keen in, please email me at email@example.com with your CV.
Almas Alwani Binte Abdul Wahab
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1871112
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 18S9265