Family office with a diversified multi asset investment portfolio.
Investment Performance Reporting
* Prepare standard monthly performance reports including collation of external investment manager reports and valuation statements.
* Prepare quarterly performance reports, updating IRRs and multiples for illiquid funds.
* Reconcile performance reports to custodian statements and management accounts.
* Collate capital call/distribution notices and update illiquid funds records. Reconcile outstanding commitments and capital call amounts to the actual notices.
* Prepare monthly reconciliation of cash flows to investment movements.
* Prepare ad-hoc performance analyses including asset class attribution and external benchmark comparisons.
* Use of Bloomberg to acquire market or index data.
* Follow through on investment decisions ensuring accurate and timely execution by brokers and custodians.
* Coordinate investment execution, eg completing subscription forms, compiling KYC documentation and obtaining director signatures.
* Liaise with the custodian to instruct investment subscription and ensure cash settlement.
* Collate and review contract notes received directly from fund's administrator and/or the custodian.
* Manage transactions during the life of an investment, eg capital calls.
* Liaise with the custodian to ensure the provision of timely and accurate data on the investments, including valuations, for group financial reporting.
* Review data input in the custodian's custody/reporting system.
* Reconcile fees charged by the custodian.
* Liaise with members of the CFO team, auditors and administrators for the year end audit.
* Liaise with Head of Internal Audit and external auditors to support internal audit of investment activities.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships across the company and other family office entities.
* Commit to developing yourself within your role, undergoing training where necessary.
* Proactively promote and maintain high standards at work - taking the initiative to resolve and/or draw attention to areas that don't meet required standards or any issues that arise.
* Strong analytical capabilities and detail orientated.
* Further professional studies would be advantageous (for example CISI IOC).
* Advanced excel skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Experience of private markets
* We are looking for a candidate who demonstrates the core values of the family office, someone who takes pride in using their initiative, in being flexible and agile in times of change and who demonstrates integrity and loyalty to the family, our colleagues and our stakeholders.
* Excellent interpersonal skills are critical.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wei Kher Wong on +65 6541 9967.