Investment Operations Data Analyst
- Base + Bonus
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Partners Group AG
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
We are looking for a junior hire to work in our Singapore based Subscriptions team. The team is responsible for supporting our Transaction Services team as well as our investment teams by completing, organizing and tracking deal documents under tight deadlines.
• Internal reconciliation filing project.
• Completion of documents supporting new investment transactions.
• Liaising with internal and external lawyers and depositories.
• Implementing amendments to investment documents in coordination with in-house legal and investment teams.
• Handling counterparty AML, CDD and KYC requests.
• Assisting with post deal-closure activity including preparing tax documentation.
• Assisting the team in their role as contact point to the Firm in relation to the above.
The Candidate Profile
This role is suited to someone who is self-motivated, reliable and flexible. You will have excellent attention to detail, be highly organized and able to work to tight timeframes whilst maintaining a calm attitude. As an entry level position, you could be early in your career or looking to change focus and move into the finance sector. Either way, you will be learning valuable skills within an experienced team in a highly successful and respected firm.
• Able to read and understand complex documents.
• Financial Services operations or trade support experience, especially within Private Equity or other deal focused Financial Services is a big plus.
• An understanding of the finance industry, especially anti money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) compliance regulations.