JAVA/J2EE Application Architect (Permanent Position)
Job Description: Roles & Responsibilities:
- Architect custom solutions of project or operational scope.
- Customize reusable solutions of project and program or operational scope.
- Oversee the implementation of architectures of project scope.
- Contribute as a team member to an operational, integration or application architecture, requirements, design, implementation, or on-going operations deliverable.
- Assess technical impact of multiple technologies/strategies.
- Identify and address technical or operational risks.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must have minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- At least 5 or more years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, JAVA, PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with JAVA Struts, Spring and hibernate framework.
- Experience of three or more full SDLC for web application projects.
- Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere will be an advantage.
- Advance understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Advance understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
- Advance understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle, Oracle Golden Gate, Data Lake, DB2.