Japanese Test Lead/Manager
Cognizant looking for Test Lead/Manager who are proficient in Japanese Language (must have N2 certification)
- Manage stakeholders expectations across UAT business functions within and outside Project teams
- Lead the daily operational function for WM UAT team
- Act as E2E point of contact for UAT testing during E2E testing lifecycle
- Coordinate E2E UAT testing across different teams, units, systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deals with complex and highly variable issues
- Collaborate with client leads and development teams and partners with business users
- Help manage the user acceptance test cycle from concept through to implementation
- Identify problem areas and points of failure and as well as corrective actions.
- An effective team player, with the capability of working independently with minimal supervision under high pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a quality-oriented mindset.
- Develop in-depth system and application knowledge for higher test quality and coverage
- Sound knowledge of WM products E2E
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- 7 to 14 years of Testing experience
- Proficient in Japanese Language
- Banking Domain
- Experience in Trading of Wealth Management products
- Test Tools: HP ALM, JIRA, confluence
- Japanese Language Skills ( Read , Write, Speak)
Wealth management domain