One of the leading Banks based in Singapore is hiring for data Analyst (SAS and Python)
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop data driven business insights and analytics to drive growth within SME Banking by leveraging various internal and external data
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to construct recommendations for strategic/tactical sales plans
- 5-7 years of experience in financial services.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of SAS / Python is required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, ambitious and hard-working
- Strong communicator that possesses strong verbal and written skills
- Team player that has the ability to contribute within a highly collaborative team setting
- Highly organized and have the willingness to remain responsive and flexible in a dynamic environment.
EA License No. 01C4394 • RCB No. 200007268E • EA Registration No. R1656313 (Priti Dubey)