Junior Business Analyst, Project Management (Fluent in German)
Role: Junior Business Analyst -Bilingual (German & English) Focus: Contracts Management in German Language Location: Singapore The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value.
We are looking for a PMO Analyst with 0-2 years of working experience and is proficient in both English and German language. PMO analyst should be able to perform PMO activities like Contracts management, Stakeholder reporting and should be an excellent communicator (English & German). Roles and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Owning the contracts Management and ensuring that the contracts are properly updated and maintained in client systems in German language.
- Providing weekly status report to the management.
- Managing multiple stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely completion of any vendor management activities.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- High Proficiency in Oral and written German language is a must.
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and written communication skills(both English & German) and is able to speak with stakeholders of different levels
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Expert in MS Office Suite( Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge on Contracts Management, Vendor Management topics is an added advantage
- Professional German language certifications are preferred.