Junior Business Intelligence Developer
- Singapur, Singapore
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 25 Sep 17
Business Intelligence Developer. Gather business requirements from Clients or Business Analysts. Design & Develop solutions based on requirements. Maintain a high standard of delivery quality. Innovate and look for new solutions/components. Build POCs to demonstrate new usage and present them in senior audience. Elaborate project documentations (Design documents, deployment guide, …) Maintenance of existing BI projects. Interact and provide reporting to project managers
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer to join our Centre of Excellence BI team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented team-player to join a technology team that is responsible of a portfolio of solutions for various business lines of the bank (Risk, Finance, Compliance, Market Risk, Trade Finance, Operations, …). Microsoft SQL Server components are used as core stacks of the solutions designed by the team, to fulfill advanced analytics requirements with a focus on performance and reliability.
All our Junior Software Engineers are onboarded on multi-functional Software Engineering teams and learn in contact with our Senior Software Engineers on latest technologies and techniques
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Gather business requirements from Clients or Business Analysts
- Design & Develop solutions based on requirements
- Maintain a high standard of delivery quality
- Innovate and look for new solutions/components
- Build POCs to demonstrate new usage and present them in senior audience
- Elaborate project documentations (Design documents, deployment guide, …)
- Maintenance of existing BI projects
- Interact and provide reporting to project managers
- Continous Improvement
- Capability to be force of proposal regarding the continuous improvement (such as “automation testing”, “auto packaging”…)
Qualifications and Profile
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server (2008 R2 - 2014)
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and optimization
- Knowledge in database engine and data model
- Knowledge in SSRS (2008 R2, knowledge of 2012/2014)
- Knowledge SSIS (2008 R2, knowledge of 2012/2014)
Nice to have
- Exposure to other data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik)
- Exposure to data analytics, data science
- Exposure on development on .Net (2.0 to 4.5)
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Proactive style of working
- Strong communication (written, and verbal) and organizational skills
- Strong desire to keep abreast of emerging technologies
- Team player mindset
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at email@example.com and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.