Junior Technical Helpdesk (12 months contract)
- Singapur, Singapore
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 14 Jan 19
Able to start in short notice The role includes troubleshooting hardware, software and mobile device issues utilizing multiple technologies and resources.
- This individual is responsible for providing first level diagnosis and troubleshooting to support the functionality of internal employees.
- Responsible for level one technology support. The role supports a global user base and involves basic troubleshooting of Microsoft applications and proprietary systems.
- Technology call center environment
- Ability to utilize multiple resources to determine causes and resolutions of technology problems and incidents
- Understand, apply and constantly keeping abreast with the bank’s system security policies and practices.
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed performance targets and goals correlated with call handling and customer service
- Experience: 0-2 years desired, but not required, in information technology
- Experience in a technology call center environment
- Superior Customer Service Skills 1-3 years’ experience preferred. In-house training will be conducted as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and flexibility are required.
- A self-motivated, friendly team player with good interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 16C8395
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K