Junior Trader, Asia
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- ALS Recruit , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8075
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Our client is an international investment management firm providing a wide range of innovative investment products and services from their capabilities delivered through a global structure. The company is seeking a Junior Trader, Asia to be based in Singapore.
The role is responsible for providing trading support across mainly in equities, derivatives for Asia. The role will assist in execution, research, providing trade and settlement information and confirmation of trades. The incumbent will handle all aspect of portfolio modeling and program trading. The incumbent will monitors operations to identify procedural inefficiencies, trading errors, and system problems.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 3 years of relevant trading experience
- Strong knowledge of trading function within mutual fund/financial services industry/financial markets
- Accurate, meticulous and well organized with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Bloomberg
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.