Our Quality & Risk Management Department disseminates timely and relevant information on developments in legislation and regulations, executes initiatives to manage our risk in a challenging environment. The position involves operating as part of a risk management and compliance team.
The AML Monitoring & Compliance function is part of Quality and Risk Management supporting the Firm in customer due diligence process to evaluate the KYC screening results, identify any potential risks prior to accepting or continuing business relationships, ensuring they falls within the regulatory and compliance expectations.We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Quality & Risk Management Team.
The role involves:
• Evaluate, perform validation of completeness and accuracy of the KYC screenings, evaluate and document the assessment of the results according to relevant regulations, guidance and procedures
• Handle internal queries on regulatory requirements and compliance policies and procedures on AML-CFT
• Provide support in the development and maintenance of in-house training content for periodic trainings on AML-CFT
• Participate in establishing, implement and provide oversight AML/CFT policies, procedures, systems and controls
• Manage and engage with internal stakeholders, setting service standards and resolving issues in accordance with organizational procedures, promote understanding and compliance with risk management policies and procedure
The ideal candidate should possess:
• A recognized degree, preferably in Accounting, Banking & Finance or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in compliance and regulatory matters with a sizable financial institution/regulatory body, legal, brokerage and investment firm preferred
• Candidates with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) will be an added advantage
• Working knowledge of local regulatory guidelines, KYC and AML guidelines is essential
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to exercise sound judgement, escalate issues and propose solutions appropriately
• Familiar with the use of research databases such as Lexis Nexis, World Check, Factiva, Corporate Registries and related research tools
• Team player, self-motivated, resourceful and has an eye for detail
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.