Lead Support Analyst – SharePoint / O365
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
At Schroders, we manage £313.5 billion (€425.4 billion/US$462.1 billion)* on behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, invested in a broad range of active strategies across equities, fixed income, multi-asset, alternatives and real estate. We employ over 3,700 talented people worldwide operating from 38 offices in 28 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Further information about Schroders can be found at www.schroders.com
Overview of role
As the Lead Support Analyst at Schroders, you will be part of a wider support team that provides front-line support to customer services, back-up support for other users globally including troubleshooting issues with site content, permissions, workflows, availability, migration and other related activities. The user base is spread globally and the applications are managed by the team are on high availability demands with large focus on automation and use of best of class toolkits.
As the SharePoint Administrator or Subject Matter Expert, you will use out of the box functionalities where possible, custom coding when required, to deliver new internal solutions and improve existing ones.
You will have to effectively communicate with end users, especially in relation to initial analysis and business requirements capture, support and training.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
- Degree graduate preferably in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems
- SharePoint 2010 Enterprise and SharePoint Online/O365 administration, application development, configuration including PowerShell Scripting.
- Experience creating standard SharePoint content e.g. sites, lists, libraries, workflows, content types, publishing pages, content search/query web parts etc.
- Have developed solutions using out-of-the-box features, SharePoint Designer and custom coding when needed.
- Built custom workflows to improve process automation.
- Experience working with product vendors and development team to apply fixes, updates and to fix faults.
- Have sourced and deployed third-party web parts
- Provided end user training and support for the solution developed and general SharePoint enquiries or troubleshooting.
- Essential technical knowledge: SharePoint Online/O365, SharePoint 2010 (Enterprise), SharePoint configuration, SharePoint administration, SharePoint Workflows, PowerShell Scripting
- Exposure to working with relational database(s) with the ability to query and analyse multiple data sets is good to have
- Not afraid to challenge propositions from the development teams as well as suggest new efficiency improvements in a constructive way
- Self-motivated, accountable and adaptable to changes internally or in the market place
- Identify common issues and raise Ideas for enhancements
- Flexible to cover overnight & weekend on-call rota and shift cover when required.
- Support cover for occasional weekend maintenance works on the infrastructure such as migration / patching / upgrades and other project work may be required.
- An understanding of ITIL is essential with the ability to apply its principles to this role.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems such as Remedy or Service-Now essential.
- Experience in adopting best practices in maintaining knowledgebase is advantageous
- Prior experience with Global support or ‘Follow the Sun’ model would be advantageous.
- Ability to pick up ad-hoc duties within the Department as requested
- Some familiarity of Team Foundation Server and ability to develop ad-hoc tools using .NET framework.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.