Our client would like to hire a lawyer to assist the private equity team in their international deals. Ideally 2-5 years PQE, they require some in-house experience within financial services. The role will be based in Abu Dhabi.
Our client would like to hire a lawyer to assist the private equity team in their international deals. Ideally 2-5 years PQE, they require some in-house experience within financial services.
The role entails the following:
- Understand , coordinate and implement the process by which executes and closes on investments
- Arranging and conducting board meetings, writing up minutes and records and liaising with external SPV service providers as required for the effective execution of investment documents
- Establish and maintain an up-to-date corporate database for all SPV within the Department
- Monitor practices followed at SPVs, and suggest any improvements required in order to comply with corporate substance requirements including Know Your Client and US anti-money laundering requirements
- Coordinate with Audit, Legal, Operations, and Compliance with respect to different aspects of the investment process
- Liaise, and maintain relationships with, internal and external auditors, ISD, legal division, consultants, advisors and SPV managers
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and suggest improvements to processes
- Support more senior colleagues in the implementation of an effective compliance strategy, working closely with relevant internal departments: Internal Audit, Evaluation & Follow-Up Investment Services departments, and external service providers
- Monitor and report on all activities and documentation and their execution of Investment Guidelines policies and procedures
- Assist more senior colleagues in the development of Private Equities corporate compliance policies and the establishment of compliance review procedures both internal and external service providers
- Develop relationships with all relevant internal and external parties, to ensure a culture of continuous improvement and implementation of the compliance and operational risk framework across the organization
- Assist in the preparation of status reports for presentation to senior management.
- Company Registered in Singapore No: 201119169C / EA Licence No: 11S4330. EA Registration No: R198722
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330