We are looking for Linux Engineer to join our client, a global investment bank to design, build, configure and maintain their RedHat Enterprise Linux Servers. Job responsibilities
- Design, Build, Configure and Maintain RHEL5.X/6.X/7.x
- Deploy newly built servers into Production after thorough go live QA checks.
- Manage Rack and Stack Physical Servers across all Data Centers across 12 x Countries in Asia.
- Coordinate with various internal stake holders as well as vendors for Rack and Stack, Hardware Troubleshooting, etc.
- Liaise with Project Managers, Solution Engineers and Business Application Owners to capture project requirement.
- Harness infrastructure tools, storage and network to develop innovative solutions.
- Min 5 years of sound experience in Design, Implementation and System Administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Experience in Redhat cluster, Veritas cluster.
- Knowledge of Active Directory authentication software on Linux preferred.
- Proficient in VMWare Technologies.
- Experience in VMware vRealize Operations Manager.
- Expertise in automation and scripting like Shell Scripting, PowerCLI, etc will be highly desired.
- Ability to provide deep level technical support in system virtualization.
- Advanced knowledge of interfacing technologies in networking, storage, applications and data centers.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in Financial Enterprise will be added advantage.
- Ability to work in a Team.