*Seeking for a Treasury Manager with minimum 5 years of Treasury experience with strong knowledge in Hedging of FX, IRS and Cash management (from Commodities Trading firms or commercial MNC/Large corporates or Banks)*
This MNC is stable and expanding their foothold in the markets. Currently, they seek for a Treasury Manager to lead their Treasury team.
- Manage the treasury team (Hedging of FX, IRS and Cash Management)
- Perform hedging of FX, IRS and CCS
- Deal with daily Cash management- Cash borrowings
- Loan Management
- Prepare internal Treasury reports
- Ensure adequate FX coverage and funding and from the banks
- Liaise/negotiate with bankers and agreements (ISDA, Loan and Cash operations.
- Work closely with various internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in Business Studies/Finance/Banking/Economics/Commerce or any other relevant education
- Minimum 5 years of Treasury experience from a Commodities Trading industry or commercial MNC/large corporates or Corporate Bank (FX or Treasury Sales)
- Strong knowledge in hedging of FX, Interest rates swaps, Cross currency swaps and Cash management
- Supervisory experience
- Diligent, proactive, keen eye for details and has good interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job opportunities, please refer to our website https://resolutehunter.com
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305