Responsible to conduct technology risk assessment, work with various vendor/ team/business owner to ensure technology controls and processes in place are meeting the corporate policy, standard, local regulatory and guideline requirements.
Conduct security assessment, perform third party vendor assessment and follow up action item with the relevant parties for closure.
- Conduct MAS security assessment due diligence review exercise and escalate non-compliance issues to business owner where necessary
- Conduct risk and control assessment, follow up with various team for gaps closure
- Conduct 3rd party risk assessment through internal reviews of risk questionnaire, treatments and plans
- Work with vendors and business partners to review the result of assessment is accurate and complete
- Advise business on technology risk guideline, corporate policy, standard and procedure requirements
Technology Compliance and Audit
Deliver technology compliance programme through exception handling and ensure proper closure for all outstanding issues. Support audit follow up action and coordination
- Conduct of IT compliance checking and execute of compliance programme according to various regulations, policies, procedures and standards requirements.
- Follow up with various team to ensure action items in the Security Risk Acceptance (SRA) and exception request is closed.
- Coordinate and facilitate all technology related audit engagement, follow up with relevant parties to ensure all issues are addressed and corrective actions is implemented