Manager, Business Solutions
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for managing the lining up of the work for Docs & Channels Confirmations, Chasers and Channels Portfolio - which included functional and technical deliverables for (1) FM Confirmation (2) Settlement Docs & Chasers (3) FM Ops Digital Channels
- Conduct workshops with Operations and Technology to figure technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Responsible to work with multiple agile delivery squads to create and maintain a roadmap for the portfolio with clear budget forecast & resource planning.
- As a subject matter expert, will be responsible for designing and defining front-to-back business process flows and high-level architecture working with solution architects.
- Prepare Gap Analysis, Problem Statements, Business Requirements and Functional Specifications and Project Approval Requests
- Work closely with SME experts in various areas of the business gaining an understanding of their processes.
- Work closely with other members of the Project Office/PMO team utilizing their knowledge and experience.
- Document and raise any Risks and Issues to the Product Owners, Business owners and Program Management.
- Take part in user acceptance testing cycles and assist with the preparation of test packs.
- Work closely with Compliance and Operational risk to map rules and obligations with processes and controls.
- Support implementation and of new/updated processes to BAU to ensure regulatory change requirements are embedded in the operating procedures.
- Be a trusted counsel for business, product owners and technology managers
- Above 9 Years of experience in Financial Industry
- LUMA certified design thinking practitioner is desirable
- FRM / CFA qualifications are desirable
- Agile scrum master certification is desirable
If you're ready to take on your next challenge, apply now.