Market Data Compliance Specialist
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG
- 18 Feb 18
Are you contractually and commercially aware? Can you see the big picture while keeping on top of the details? We're looking for someone like this to:
- work with applications to ensure optimal compliant use of data
- facilitate external audits from exchanges and vendors
- provide oversight of market data permissioning controls
- assist in the development of our market data application inventory system
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Market Data Services (MDS) Compliance team. We're a small team of specialists, working within the global MDS team. We are responsible for all aspects of contractual compliance for market data, from controlling permissions and managing the inventory, to external declarations. We also facilitate audits by external sources of market data.
Your experience and skills
- worked in a similar position before
- an understanding of contractual requirements in market data
- experience of market data use within applications
- a detailed knowledge of market data permissioning controls such as Thomson Reuters DACS
- hands-on experience of market data inventory systems (we use MDM)
- meticulous attention to detail
- a confident communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- a team player who can operate independently
- able to meet contractually required deadlines
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.