The APAC Market Development team at AM Best have 2 vacancies. We are seeking a recent graduate and an Analyst with a couple years of experience with financial services. You will undertake market research in our target (re)insurance markets and support market-facing business development activity; and to coordinate our market development events and activities in the APAC region
- Conduct thorough and efficient marketing research in insurance markets within the Asia-Pacific region to identify trends and new business opportunities. Prepare trip reports ahead of visits to specific countries/markets.
- Provide input and analysis to support preparation of country plans.
- Monitor, qualify and update target lists and prospect lists for key markets.
- Research, qualify and manage leads and assist in converting leads into new business. Prepare regular action and progress reports.
- Support the Managing Director in developing new marketing initiatives, e.g. CRM programmes, stakeholder management programmes, and approach to multinational companies.
- Assist in planning and coordinating business meetings with target companies ensuring internal CRM systems are appropriately updated and in accordance with the Company’s compliance policies and procedures.
- Prepare management reports and support information to allow the Managing Director to monitor and control progress against country plans and budget.
- Provide input and research used in the preparation of presentation material.
- Prepare fee quotations in accordance with A.M. Best’s Asia Pacific Fee Model.
- Manage the fulfilment process ensuring A.M. Best’s processes and procedures are followed by Market Development in close coordination with Compliance (AML and sanction screening) the Accounting Department and Rating Division as appropriate.
- Facilitate Know-Your-Client (KYC) and client onboarding responsibilities.
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Residents preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Additional relevant professional qualifications are welcome (ACII, etc.)
- 2-3 years’ experience in a professional environment; if you are recent graduate with financial services internship experience then please send us your CV
- Knowledge of key (re)insurance markets and industry trends an advantage
- Knowledge of industry market research and analysis
- Strong and demonstrable interest in insurance industry issues
- Fluency in an Asian language, preferably Mandarin
- Knowledge of Asian economies and culture preferable
We offer a competitive base salary, benefits, bonus, a hybrid working policy and a positive result oriented environment that will encourage, train and promote your professional and personal growth within the company