See job description for details
About The Role
- Great opportunity to contribute to a high quality training for our teams and business, enabling them to speak the same language
- Influence the business and senior stakeholders in adopting a healthy risk culture
- Reports to the M&T Structured Solutions Manager
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, Full time opportunity
As the Markets and Treasury, IRO/FXO Associate, you will support the Structured Solutions Manager on all aspects related to FXO and IRO. This includes ensuring that the business is financially well managed through the application of disciplined control processes including P&L recognition, price testing/IPV of trader marked inputs, validation and control, review of regulatory data, performance attribution, Balance Sheet commentaries and cash exposures management. You’ll also need to develop the relationship with the business, ensuring no surprises. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive background is in finance, risk, front line or product management
- Good working background with Financial modelling and analysis
- Background in Business, Commerce, Accounting or Finance are preferred
- Ability to maintain and improve control framework to ensure that reported numbers reconcile to source systems
- Proven working background with Markets Systems, Derivatives Products and Product Modeling
- Strong client focus with the capability of leading due diligence activities, negotiations and senior level customer engagements
- Strategic mind-set, highly commercial with a proven ability to balance risk/reward priorities
- Highly advanced collaboration, relationship, networking and communication skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (SIN006909)