- Aug 18, 2022
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading insurance company currently looking for a 12 months contractor to join their team. This position reports into the Client review head.
Medical Services Specialist (12 months contract)
Job Description Communications, Events and Engagements:
- Assist Medical Services Consultant and coordinate with external vendors on all communications to produce content in various formats such as infographics, social media posts and registrations
- Project manage each communication from end to end, identify contingencies, establish clear timelines and meet them, communicate clearly and regularly update stakeholders and different group of audiences
- Plan virtual or on-site events with partner medical institutions from start to finish (getting internal approvals from branding and compliance, sending communications to agency force)
- Ensure virtual event is run smoothly and step up to resolve any technical problems that might occur
- Build and maintain strong communications with partner Medical Institutions and liaise with Business Development Managers (BDM) to create awareness of virtual and on-site events for agency force and policyholders
- Arrange and schedule engagements with BDM and agency leaders to promote recoveries and engagements during their monthly meetings
- Liaising with PH/ Financial Consultants on complicated admissions that require urgent value-added services
- Educating PH/ Financial Consultants on Benefits
- Procure corporate gifts, yearly diaries, calendars and red packets for partner medical institutions
- Assist all preparation of presentation slides, video storyboarding, liaising with vendors on creation of marketing collaterals such as brochures
- Arranging monthly team meetings and coordinating with the different leads to prepare presentation slides
- Arrange with Business Development Managers/Agency leaders/Secretaries, schedule engagements and send calendar invitations with agency force
- Token of Appreciation Quality Assurance
- Perform recovery Quality Assurance Audits every month to ensure all Third Party recovery cases are compliant with the Token of appreciation guidelines.
- Check that recovery emails/calls are made before claims are submitted to Group Insurers
- Check that customers have been educated on recovery or assistance has been rendered in the form of courier service or liaised with clinic/group insurer, etc.
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications: Competency & Personal Traits
Candidates with no experience are welcome. Preferred candidates with degree in Mass Communications, Business or Marketing. Able to start work immediately or within short notice period Understanding of Financial services and Shield product is an advantage
- Strong English language writing skills, creative and Innovative with an ability to tailor your message to your audience
- Great team player
- Solid stakeholder management skills, connecting and building internal and external relationships with a broad range of backgrounds and sectors
- Strong understanding of communication channels (i.e. website, social medial)
- Meticulous and great in administrative Operational functions
- Passion for outstanding customer service to handle email enquiries
- Exceptional creative thinking and editorial skills
- Experience in project management is an added advantage
- Knowledge and work experience in Life Insurance is an advantage
- Possess relevant IT skills using Microsoft Office applications such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Canva and SFMC is an added advantage.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101982
Registration Name: Fabian Leow
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted