- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- LMA Recruitment
- 12 Jul 18
Microsoft BI Developer (Contract)
Our client is an international corporate and investment bank. They are looking for a Microsoft BI Developer to join their Singapore team.
The Business Intelligence (BI) developer is responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions.
The right individual will possess experience in all stages of BI project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment).
The BI Developer should have a firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and will have had in-depth experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS).
To qualify for the BI Developer position, the candidate should possess the following:
• Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs
• Create written communication materials that effectively summarize findings and support recommendations
• Direct quality assurance and user acceptance testing by writing test plans and managing the execution of testing (Unit and UAT) Technical Skills. The BI Developer should understand and have expertise in the various technologies needed to implement Microsoft BI solutions.
• The developer must have experience with the Microsoft BI stack and exposure to other technologies is a plus (Oracle, SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, etc.).
Specific technical skills desired include:
• Relational Database and SQL Language Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Microsoft SSIS) Data Warehouse / Solution Design, Dimensional Modeling (Kimball Methodology), Analytics / OLAP Cube Development (Microsoft SSAS and MDX); Report Development (Microsoft SSRS) Other Requirements , BA/BS degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field ,
• 3+ years Business Intelligence experience
• 3+ years of database design or integration experience with SQL Server databases
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EA Reg no: R1102810
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D