Middleware Infrastructure Engineer
- Manage, coordinate, design and implement projects involving the various Messaging Technology products
- Provide Level 3 Operations Support for Messaging Services team, troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Understand existing deployments, usage of Messaging Technology products and assist in infrastructure migration, version upgrade projects, patching and currency.
- Work closely with Application Support teams to understand their usage of Messaging products and plan/document the necessary changes required for Application migrations and identify any current gaps in implementation
- Technology experience using messaging software (TIBCO EMS/RV, IBM MQ, Confluent Kafka etc.)
- Understanding of Network protocols, multicast communications.
- Understanding of messaging monitoring software
- Experience with any programming language/scripting and command line skills
- System engineering knowledge is a plus e.g. VMWare, SAN, Linux, Red Hat Clustering, Data Replication technologies
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Helen Fan in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference HelenFan526307 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: HelenFan526307
EA Registration No.: R1989433, Fan Yi
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544