Mobile Gateway Senior Specialist
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients' best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology
teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans. Essentially, Enterprise Operations & Technology re-engineers client and partner processes to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and controlled services.
Trust is part of our DNA at Citi. As such, we take safeguarding our customer data very seriously. The Chief Information Security Office (CISO) is made up of deeply dedicated and talented colleagues who work together to ensure the safety of Citi's and our clients' assets and information. We manage information security as an end-to-end program - one with a clear mandate and accountability. Our mission is to continually execute and enhance a global security program that is fully anchored to modern control and security frameworks, fully aligned with the technology of the firm, threat-focused and data-driven, and deeply integrated across all Citi businesses globally.
Being talent-driven, we are focused on attracting, developing, and retaining diverse and inclusive talent with a high technical skill level. As a member of our team we will provide you with career development opportunities at all stages of your career. Our employees model a passion for protecting Citi and our clients and believe in treating others with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve globally from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We'll enable growth and progress together.
Mobile Gateway Senior Specialist
Mobile applications have become critical in providing access to our clients and we continue investing in these capabilities and our clients build dependency into their mobile devices. The cross-functional mobile gateway team has the mission to collaborate with the businesses and IT globally to support these initiatives ensuring appropriate integration and publication controls.
Mobile Gateway senior specialist is a strategic position for a professional who stays abreast of mobile marketplace requirements, helps our client to publish their mobile applications in the various marketplaces (ie: iTunes, Google Play, etc.) while adhering to security and compliance standards Responsibilities:
- Responsible for on-boarding, processing and publication of mobile applications into marketplaces (ie: iTunes, Google Play, etc.) end to end.
- Provide leadership, guidance, training to team members and clients alike, maintaining SLA and keeps themselves and the team to the highest standards.
- Maintain candor and gain customer trust while educating and enforcing process requirements and controls.
- builds great relationships with cross-organization teams, vendors and partners. Manages relationships with efficiency, agility, strong leadership and attention to detail.
- Collaborate with technical teams to understand business requirements and provide solutions by acting as a liaison between operations and engineering teams.
- Ensure adherence to process controls defined in the standard operating procedure and maintain process delivery within established service level agreements
- Stay abreast of marketplace requirements and changes over time.
- Ensure that frictionless rich customer experience is at the center of services provided while meeting highest security and compliance standards.
*** Occasional work outside of normal operating hours required depending on project needs. Qualifications:
- Attention to details as changes may surface so that business delivery can continue without abdicating control measures. Careful execution practices when working with sensitive functions in the marketplace.
- Experience in banking domain with Security knowledge is preferred
- Experience in mobile application publishing is preferred
- Knowledge and usage of scripting languages - a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and follow up on issues to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and to work well under pressure
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proficient in interpreting and applying policies, standards and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://blog.citigroup.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi . Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting