Modern Workplace Engineer
- Working in the Digital Workplace team, providing support for all technical aspects of the Digital Workplace ecosystem and ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Continuously help to modernize the Digital Workplace ecosystem and ensure that every component of its lifecycle is well managed.
- Working with other team members and external vendors in accordance to the team and organization's policies and procedures.
- Keep all living documentations updated.
- Participate in projects and initiatives assigned.
- Contribute and collaborate proactively as a member of the global infrastructure team.
- Perform configuration and daily operational activities on Digital Workplace domain; Including but not limited to the following:
- Unified Endpoint Management
- Endpoint Protection Suite
- Image Creation and Deployment Tool
- Workstation Windows Client OS Image
- POS (Point-of-Sales) Windows Client OS Image
- Microsoft Active Directory and Domain Services
- Video Conferencing
- Identity and Access Management
- At least a bachelor's degree in computer science from a renowned college or university
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Windows Client Operating System, Endpoint Protection, Active Directory, O365 Suite, Unified Endpoint Management. ITIL is an added advantage.
- Working experience with MSI, Application Packaging/Deployment processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of PC Imaging Deployment, Patch Management, Software Distribution (Workspace ONE/Ivanti or equivalent). Ability to script using basic OS included command shells (PowerShell, Bash, etc.).
- Fluency in English language